It is one of our top priorities to ensure everyone gets kitted with a uniform that fits properly as soon as we can. We need all the uniforms that don’t fit back, so that we can re-issue them to someone else.
Please follow the steps below to get a new uniform or replace an old ill-fitting one one.
If your uniform doesn’t fit:
- Wash all uniform parts that no longer fit you
- Put the washed uniform parts into a garbage bag
- Put your First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, and Email on a piece of paper IN THE BAG
- Put your LAST NAME somewhere on the outside of the bag
- Submit the NEW UNIFORM REQUEST FORM with all your measurements.